From Mother To Daughter Quotes

From Mother To Daughter Quotes Images about Relationship

 

A daughter is a gift of love.


 

A mother loves her daughter more than her life.


 

A mother’s treasure is her daughter. ~Catherine Pulsifer


 

Mother & Daughter — It’s a special bond that spans the years.


 

My daughter may be grown up, but she will always be my baby.


 

You tick every item in the list titled ‘Qualities of a perfect daughter.


 

A Daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be mother’s best friend.


 

One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten is my daughter. ~Anonymous


 

All my life’s problems have just one simple solution – a hug from my daughter.


 

My daughter is someone I dream with, laugh with and love with every piece of my heart.


 

My life is a fairy tale because it revolves around a princess – my beautiful daughter. I love you.

My dearest daughter, just watching you smile makes me realize how beautiful my life is. I love you.

 

Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exist between a mother and a daughter.

 

Dear Daughter, If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes.

 

My life feels incomplete, my emotions deplete and my heart skips a beat, when I don’t hug my daughter who is so sweet.

 

Mothers of daughters are daughters of mothers and have remained so, in circles joined to circles, since time began. ~ Signe Hammer

“A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer.”

 

“Her smile makes me smile. Her laugh is infectious. Her heart is pure and true. Above all I love that she is my daughter.”

 

 

I am proud of many things in life but nothing beats being a mother.

 

Mothers, look after your daughters, keep them near you, keep their confidence – that they may be true and faithful. – Elmina S. Taylor

 

A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary – Dorothy Canfield Fisher

 

There is no way to be a perfect mother, but a million ways to be a good one.

 

“A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.”

 

Only a mother can understand a daughter who’s in her teen age. Treats her same and most especially loves her the same.

 

I don’t want my children to follow in my footsteps. I want them to take the path next to me and go further than I could have ever dreamt possible.

 

A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous.

 

“The greatest gift every mother can have is a daughter. Someone who sings with her, who helps in cleaning the house and someone, she can be with her most of the time.”

 

“The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms your daughter.”

“To my beautiful daughter, always remember you are brave, you are capable, you are pretty, and you can accomplish “anything” your heart desires! I know this because I am your mother.”

 

“Every mother hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did, and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did.” – Martin Andersen-Nexö

 

Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relation – Robert A. Heinlein

 

I can see my daughter a successful woman, a fighter, and a very good person. I always believe in her. I love how she becomes exactly like me. I only hope she will be a better mom more than me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mothers Day Quotes | Best Lines for Mother

Heart Touching Sad Mothers Day Shayari in Hindi with Image

Dosti Shayari — Best Friendship Shayari in Hindi