Best Lines Quotes for Mother Day From Son to Mom

Beautiful Lines for Mother Day From Son to Mom | Mothers Day Quotes From Son

1) The mother of boys work son-up to son-down. ~Anonymous


 

2) All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother. ~Abraham Lincoln


 

3) My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it. ~Mark Twain


 

4) A son needs a mom to teach him how to show love without restraint. ~Anonymous


 

5) Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged. ~Louisa May Alcott


 

6) Mother is her son’s first god; she must teach him the most important lesson of all – how to love. ~T. F. Hodge


 

7) I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine – she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights. ~Adabella Radici


 

8) If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam. ~Henry Bickersteth


 

9) Throughout the years, you’ve always been by my side. I couldn’t have had a better mother to look up to. Happy Mother’s Day!


 

10) But a mother-son relationship is not a coequal one, is it? He is lonely with only you just as you are lonely with only him. ~Mary Balogh


 

11) To a mother, a son is never a fully grown man; and a son is never a fully grown man until he understands and accepts this about his mother.


 

12) To a mother, a son is never a fully grown man; and a son is never a fully grown man until he understands and accepts this about his mother. ~Author Unknown

13) My mom is my hero. She inspired me to dream when I was a kid, so anytime anyone inspires you to dream, that’s gotta be your hero. ~Tim McGraw

 

14) The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found. ~Calvin Trillin

 

15) It takes someone special to be a wonderful wife, a magnificent mom, a fantastic friend, an incomparable companion, the perfect partner-someone like you! Happy Mother’s Day, With All My Love

 

16) I got to grow up with a mother who taught me to believe in me -Antonio Villaraigosa

 

17) The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms -Jodi Picoult

 

18) Mom, you’ve always been there for me. There’s no way I could ever fully express my gratitude for all you’ve done for me. I love you! Happy Mother’s Day.

 

19) It’s my time to know you that how fortunate and special I am to be blessed with a mother as caring, loving as you. Wish you a happy Mother’s Day Mom.

 

20) A mother’s spell remains the strongest and the healthiest, for in it we have learnt how to love and care.

Happy Mothers Day Quotes From Son | Happy Mothers Day Messages By Son to Mother

Mothers Day Quotes From Son

Happy Mothers Day Quotes From Son | Mother’s Day Wishes By Son

 

21) I was always at peace because of the way my mom treated me -Martina Hingis

 

22) Beauty and brains you’re more than that, you are a great mother, a hero and a loving friend.

 

23) I’ve never minded all these years when I was called a mama’s boy as it’s a matter of pride being your boy. Love you mom. Happy Mother’s Day.

 

24) My mom says I’m a fighter, a fierce competitor, and I think I am, too. Gabby Douglas

 

25) Your always upbeat vibes keep us going no matter what. You’re such a ray of sunshine. Love you mommy. Happy mother’s day.

 

26) My dear Mama, you are definitely the hen who hatched a famous duck. Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec

 

27) All of my life’s troubles simply disappear when I see my mom smile. Happy Mother’s Day

 

28) That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, Toughens up, this is a reality we are living in -Lauryn Hill

 

29) My mom was always the supplier of soccer balls, and so people were always knocking on my door and trying to get me out so we could play -Freddy Adu

 

30) Thanks for always helping me to remember what is important in life… and today it is you! You are the best! Wish You A Happy Mother’s Day.

31) I am grateful for you. I love you. I depend on you. I rely on you. I am so lucky to be your son. Happy Mother’s Day!

 

32) There’s always love in everything you do. How did I ever get to be such a lucky son? Happy Mother’s Day Mom!

 

33) Mother, you are my greatest teacher and guide. Your guidance has shown me the way to become a better human. Happy Mother’s Day.

 

 

Best Happy Mothers Day Wishes From Son to Mom for Greetings

 

1) Thank You Mom Msg for Mother Day

You’ve seen me laugh
You’ve seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But thanks and I love you
Happy Mother’s Day.

 

2) Happy Mother Day Msg for Mom to Son

Your arms were always open
When I needed a hug
Your heart understood
When I needed a friend
Your gentle eyes were stern
When I needed a lesson
Your strength and love has guided me
And gave me wings to fly

Happy Mothers Day Mom

 

3) Best Mom Message for Greeting Card

Mom, we may sometimes argue
We may have some quarrels
But I want you to know that those
Won’t change my love for you
You will always be the best mom for me
Happy Mother’s Day!

 

4) Mom Day Message in English

Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the wide world over.

 

5) I Love You Mom Message From Son

I will never forget the way you held me in your arms.
I felt peace and secured deep within. I may have grown up
but still, I enjoy your sweet embraces mommy.
I will always be your baby. I love you, mom.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mothers Day Quotes | Best Lines for Mother

Heart Touching Sad Mothers Day Shayari in Hindi with Image

Dosti Shayari — Best Friendship Shayari in Hindi