Religious Poems on Dad, Happy Fathers Day Inspirational Poems

1) Short Poem about Just Like My Daddy

 

God, I bet Your hands are really big and strong,
Just like my daddy.
God, I bet You sing in the shower–happy songs–
Just like my daddy.
God, I bet You cheer for me when I get to first base,
Just like my daddy.
God, I bet You have a smiling face,
Just like my daddy.

~Anonymous

 

 

2) A Breath Of Heaven Poetry

 

A Breath of Heaven
is the flower I choose
to salute you this day,
With long stems that seem
to choral up to heaven
in a lavender array.
When I look at you as always
you still give me
courage and focus,
wisdom and love,
Just being in your presence
refreshes and renews me,
just like a Breath of Heaven,
made by God above.
Happy Father’s Day Dad
To you
Always our love.

~Debbie T. Alsup

 

 

3) My Father Is A Christian

 

My father is a Christian;
He leads our household well;
With instruction from the Bible,
Right behavior he’ll compel.

Yet he steers us with compassion;
His gentle love is true;
He conforms to our Lord Jesus,
So we know just what to do.

He teaches us with purpose,
Guides us in all Godly ways,
So we will take the right path,
And serve our Lord with praise.

I’m glad you’re a Christian, Dad;
You help me see things clearly.
I’ll always look up to you,
And love you very dearly.

~Joanna Fuchs

 

 

4) Dad Poems by Son on A Real Father

 

It’s not so common anymore
to have a dad who’s really there,
who is the provider for his family,
who comes home every night,
whose predictability
creates a sense of stability and security
in his household.
Your routine may not seem valuable to you,
but it’s worth a lot to me.
I’m thankful that I can depend on you
to always be you-
a real father,
responsible, trustworthy,
and a great role model.
I’ve learned a lot of good things
from watching you.
Thanks, Dad.

~Joanna Fuchs

 

 

5) Religious Poems on Dad

 

God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle’s flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it…
Dad

~Anonymous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mothers Day Quotes | Best Lines for Mother

Heart Touching Sad Mothers Day Shayari in Hindi with Image

Dosti Shayari — Best Friendship Shayari in Hindi