Grandparents Day Poems from Kids for Grandpa & Grandma

1) Grandma And Grandpa Poem for Preschoolers

My Grandparents are like the sun
Always keeping my day bright
They are always there for me
They are like my best friend
When I’m heartbroken they fill the crack
Now I see they just love me!

 

2) Cute Poem on Grandparents Are Grand!

Grandparents are grand!
Grandma or Grandpa
Nana, Nona, or Nammy
PopPop, PaPa, or Poppy
Warm welcomes.
Happy hugs, holding hearts.
Love, Love, Love.
Kids, crafts, cooking.
Grandparents lending life’s lessons.
Many momentous moments.
Amazingly awesome!

~ Anonymous

 

3) A Poem on Grandparents

From early in the morning,
Until I go to sleep each day,
I know my grandparents love me,
In a very special way.
Sometimes it’s tea and crackers,
Sometimes a walk in the park,
Sometimes it’s just a hug when I’m scared and in the dark.
I love to hear their stories,
About the past and where they’re from,
And I know their hearts are filled for me,
With never-ending love.

~ Anonymous

 

4) Small Grandparents Poems

Grandparents bestow upon their grandchildren
The strength and wisdom that time
And experience have given them.
Grandchildren bless their Grandparents
With a youthful vitality and innocence
That helps them stay young at heart forever.
Together they create a chain of love
Linking the past with the future.
The chain may lengthen,
But it will never part…

5) The World’s Greatest Grandparents

This is the perfect time to say
that I’m so glad to have
grandparents like you.
When I’m near you
I can feel your love,
when I’m away from you
I miss you very much.
Surely you must be
the greatest grandparents
in the whole wide world.
I love you so very much!

6) Grandparents Poetry for Children

I didn’t know my grandpa,
but I wish I could have though,
’cause from the stories, mama has told,
I would have loved him so.
She said he was a big man,
who bounced her on his knee,
he baked her coconut cakes for her birthday,
she even had pictures for me to see.
My granny is very special, too,
’cause when we go to her house,
she finds lots of good things to do,
like making crafts and cookies too!
She takes me and my sister to the park
where we walk the walking trail,
and if it’s really hot
she buys us ice cream by the pail!
She likes to take us to the creek,
so we can wade and wet our feet.
I wish you all could know my granny,
’cause she is so very sweet!

~Brentney S. Johnson

 

7) Grandfather & Grandmother Poem

Few can bring the warmth
We can find in their embrace,
And little more is needed to bring love.
Than the smile on their face.

They have a supply of precious stories,
Yet they’ve time to wipe a tear,
Or give us reasons to make us laugh,
They grow more precious through the years.

I believe that God sent us Grandparents
As our legacy from above,
To share the moments of our life,
As extra measures of His love.

~Anonymous

 

8) A Grandparent’s Love Poem

It seems like only yesterday
Our lives were just beginning.
Your love for us never failed,
Our hearts continually mending.

It is strange to watch the time fly
Before our very eyes,
Which reminds me of the blessing,
That we have you in our lives.

To have yet to feel the touch
That’s as gentle as your hand
The closeness of our family
One could never understand.

As each of our lives
Continue to change,
Reflections of your love
In each of us remains.

You have pointed out the path
And led us along the way;
The wisdom you have planted,
We each still hold today.

You sheltered us through childhood
And saw us through today,
Taught us of the Lord above,
About faith, and how to pray.

One day we’ll all be in heaven
Dancing on the throne,
Praising God for giving us
A family like we’ve never known.

No matter where our lives may go,
We will trust the Lord above
And through it all always thank him for our grandparents’ love.

~ Tina Williams
9) Poem on Grandparents Are A Blessing

When God created grandparents
the world was truly blessed
with all the special joys
that make a family happiest . . .

For grandparents know how to do
the things that warm a heart,
They touch our lives with loving care
right from the very start . . .

They show that they believe in us
and all we’re dreaming of . . .
When God created grandparents,
He blessed our lives with love.

~ Anonymous

 

10) Short Grandpa & Grandma Poem for Kids

Grandmas and Grandpas are everything nice.
Like presents and candy and raspberry ice.

And chocolate fudge sundaes, with cherries on top.
And popcorn and peanuts and grape soda pop.

In winter or summer, in rain or in sun,
Grandmas and Grandpas are wonderful fun!!!

 

11) Grandpa & Grandma Poem on Two Hearts

Two hearts faithful and true
The world would be incomplete without you.
You are two of the bravest and kindest people I know.
No matter what you do, your love for others will always show.
I believe the good God made you different from the rest.
Have you not shown me you two are nothing but the best?
I think I know the answer to that question.
Your love for each other and others is something I don’t have to mention.
Happy Grandparents Day to you ..!!
I truly, truly love you!

 

12) Grandparent Rap Poetry

It’s Grandparents’ Day and we’re here to say,
“We love our Grandparents in a major way.”

So sit right down and take a seat,
And we’ll put on a show that can’t be beat!

Some Grandparents are skinny. Some eat a lot.
Some are funny. Some are not.

Some short, some tall, some big, some small.
It doesn’t matter. We love them all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mothers Day Quotes | Best Lines for Mother

Heart Touching Sad Mothers Day Shayari in Hindi with Image

Dosti Shayari — Best Friendship Shayari in Hindi